Friday

28.10

I really wish I could do something I love for a living. Not lead a life hankering after wealth. I have friends around me who are. I really hope it doesn't change them. I mean, relationships will turn sour. It has happened in my extended family, and it is pretty ugly how things can turn out. Damn I really hope material wealth doesn't ruin all I have when i'm out earning a living.

Shit I would really love to do for a living
1 Architecture
2 Automobile design
3 Sing in a hotel bar
4 Fashion photography (kinda gay right)
5 Presenter on Top Gear (this should be no 1)

Well this list isn't exhaustive cause i come up with shit id like to do all the time. Hais when am i able to start doing shit i like and not study for shit i do not enjoy nor have the motivation to engage in whatsoever. Life sucks for now. 1 month till the end of A's. 2 months to fking cdo camp. 3 month of bmt. 9 months of hell. 1 year of relaxation. And when im out of army, its back to studying. But this time it better be something i enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment