Saturday

19.11

Hello again.

SO. Today wasn't that great a day. Firstly, I woke up hell late (yet again). A damn habit I can never seem to rid off. Look at what i'm doing here at 3 am again? I dragged my sorry arse to school at 2 only to complete a pathetic few questions of physics in the tys. After dinner with the guys, I reached home only to realise no one was home. LIKE NO ONE. EQUALS my sorry ass being locked out of the house. Like what everyone would do, I whipped out my phone to call me mum.

1%.

Effing 1% battery left. I hoped for a miracle and pressed dial. And then the stupid cheesy apple logo came on. Not enough for a call you nub, my phone replied, then shut herself off. I felt rather screwed. Ok really screwed. I din' t want to stand outside my house looking like a potential housebreaker or a pervert, so I made my way to the park. Ola. Perfect time for some meditation. The dayum park was quiet and DARK as hell. And I din't have my phone. Nor anything to blend my ass in. Like an mp3 player or something.

So I sat there. Literally staring into space. Then GOD ALMIGHTY decided to make some TJ J1 basketballer dude walk past me while I was in stoning in stonemode level 5000. He gave me a "wtf man" look. Thanks arh. But really, it was quite soothing just sitting there wasting my life away when I have a paper a few days later. So SARDDENLY I got inspired. To draw. *faggot* Yeah. And to draw something pretty. So I recalled seeing Minh Trang post pictures of her sketches of her "sartorial designs" on Facebook > LOL.

"That bitch can do it so can I"

HAHAHAHHAHA. Ok I'm really weird. But I went ahead anyways, drawing this on the back of my rather empty TYS. (btw her arms look real weird. like that bitch's anorexic or sumffin')



















Ok. I've always had faith in my "artistic abilities" for some unknown reason. But I don't know what's that crap I just drew. You'd have to agree. But spare me some slack. I haven't picked up a pencil to draw since those secondary 2 art lessons. The least you can do is not laugh at it.

I see you doing it there.
Bitch.

Okay. I'm going offline. After spending 4 hours doing GOD KNOWS WHAT (you wanna know? :D) on the computer. I officially hate this computer. You bloody time sucking pile of... metal. Gah. Effing 3.36. SOMEONE TEACH ME THE ART OF SLEEPING EARLY PLEASE. Time to hit the shits. Ahem sheets. (I am so lame).

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment