Thursday

9.1

Hi. I don't even know why I'm awake, but its been a while since I posted. Probably cause I've been rather... busy? I've been putting off a lot of things lately... And I'm also slightly worn. There's always so much happening. So much to consider. So much to realise and understand. Especially with the people whom surround me. And there are also the considerations I have toward myself. This constant reprimanding and self conversations can sometimes drive me up the wall. I hate having to remain in a state of ignorance, which I sometimes fear I feel that I'm in. There's always SO many things happening each day, and each day brings about a need for different solution, to a different situation, and I can never seem to arrive at the proper one - or maybe there never really is one. Sometimes we feel like doing as we wish. As how our character deems. But as everyone should know, that hardly works out. Ever. The is this need to find a fine balance. Yet it seems i'm always miles away from it, no matter how hard I try.

Korea, Countdown, 6/2.
Marina Mandarin, Driving, Bangkok, NS.

No comments:

Post a Comment