Tuesday

third june twenty fourteen

why is texting you so hard.

because i'm delusional
already coming out with all the images in my mind
happy, blissful times. 

but they are not to be, 
as my face would be replaced with someone else's.

clichés are never bad:

i would hold you till the sun comes out.
i would let you into heart and soul.
i would sing the words i yearn to say to you,
with each and every ounce of me.
i would kiss your cheeks and wipe away those tears,
cause i'd rather be the one feeling that way.
i would drive you to our favourite supper house,
only to see you back home safe and sound after that.
i would die to wake up to your face every morning,
no, why would i be lying.
i would tell you every reason why,
you made my heart ache so.
i would take your hand on those long walks,
and remind myself why i feel so complete.



but i can't.
you're too far away.
too darn far.

but before i go,
take a little piece of me, with you.
for when i see you again,
i would give up all of me,
just so you wouldn't go.

like you did just then.



No comments:

Post a Comment