Saturday

5th July 2014 6:30am Friday Night

I was the happiest man alive when i had you by my side in the car. 
Its felt like you trusted me by being there with me, alone.

You told me to give it up. All up. Just because it would be painful and unbearable. You seemed so jovial about everything. 

I love you. I cant even find any other ways to put it. I love you with every breath that i take and inch of my skin. I love you in ways that you will never understand, and i will never comprehend. You are the only person i want to see the first thing in the morning by my side. And smiling beside me when the night falls. 

And you told me to put all these aside. To put all these away. 

How fortunate was i to have found you. But yet having to let you go when i only just did. My heart will never be strong enough for this.

But i dont care, babe. When you want to be with someone so bad, nothing else matters. And the worse thing someone can do is to tell you to stay away from them. But the words came from you. 

All the memories and feeling are everything that i have woven up in my own head. That is what you do when you are in love with someone this much. 

Youre the best thing that has happened to me to date. I cant let you go. 

I just cant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment