Sunday

15/4

I've been procrastinating too much about posting. So much so that the last proper post that I had was before I enlisted. >< old habits die hard, of course. well. just a short update! I've been assigned to being a Demolition man in the commandos. Basically blowing up stuff with charges and mines. Mmm what else... Oh yes I've also been accepted into SUTD for their architecture course. Even with my shitty results, bleagh. (i don't think my interview was that awesome either, i blabbered my way through LAWLS). Eh and my SMU interview is on the coming coming tuesday. AND id have a live firing coming friday. BLOWING UP HUGE ASS BOMBS HOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH. Hahaha.

But yea other than these theres a couple of things that are bothering me right now. Insecurities, people issues. My future. Blah Blah. Quarelling with my mum over which uni to go to- she FRICKIN wants me to die die die die die go SUTD. Cause being an architect makes me a professional cause architecture is a PROFESSION. Whilst taking a business degree makes me a GENERAL person cause its a GENERAL degree. TO a certain extent, well mum's right. To another... i can't really make up my mind.

Owell. I've got to leave for Nee Soon now. Hope I manage to get another proper post up next week. Blogging does make me sort through my feelings and thoughts better than bottling them up inside. Let's hope things go smoother. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment