Sunday

29.Apr

I am currently fighting off a lot of emotions and feelings. Those which I feel debilitate me. I'm still struggling to find some meaning out of the NS which I'm only 3 months into. Though some may say it is just 2 years of your life for the country, there certainly is something to take out of all these, isn't there.

My decision of my course of study isn't coming along well either. Having spent 3 days at DP Architects, I still haven't found my bearings. Perhaps I'm put off by the long workings hours, low remuneration and little recognition for Architects in the country. Daunting is the 8-9 years of work in the field, before you can even call yourself a certified Architect. I would love to design. I would love to interact and communicate with others. I would love to sell my ideas. But I would also like to further my standard of living. For myself as well as for my family. Unfortunately, neither being an Interior Designer nor a nameless Architect would provide for that security and comfort I desire for in the time to come. Yet, people always say, do what you love and what motivates you. Who would pass off another route, where the prospects of a high life is so much more promising?

I want to,
Improve in my photography.
Find my passion, soon.
Play a guitar well.
Read.
Love, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment