Thursday

7 February 2013

the days when i neber realised how fortunate i was with company. i was never a sociable individual and always had much difficulty opening up to people and handling them if i couldnt. but thinking back, at many phases of my life, ive always had a listening ear. i dont recall having multiple ones on concurrent periods. D, C, R, L, D, B, Z, I and D. all these people i can say i love. but some only at those points in time yet what they meant to me would never change. i miss those relationships i had with them. yet right now im sorry to say ive lost almost all contact with them. we dont even talk or communicate, even on social media. its just sad how everything is. is it me? this fool who hides himself behind a veil, unwilling to show much of my true feelings. or do i absolutely just suck at maintaining friendships, no matter how dear?

im rather tired of being so... alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment